About Me

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Raiders' game 11.28.10

Some images before the game between Raiders and Miami Dolphins on November 28 2010. I wasn't there to chant for any team, since I barely knew of sports in general or football specifically! Since then I've been trying to understand sports better; apparently, there must be way so many reasons why people love sports. I try to learn and appreciate them a little bit more though I consider myself more of a mind person than activity person, I accepted - with pride - that I am somewhat horrible at playing any kinds of sports and never was so enthusiastic about P.E courses in school.
Though I was there mostly for the experience and opportunity to take photographs, it definitely felt great to be on the field for the first time, seeing the players and the event within close distance. I felt the energy, the crowd, team work were pretty impressive. The uniform, the grass, the stadium from this view were beautiful. The movements, the action were definitely amazing! Within an hour or less, I came from being a non-sport-supporter to thinking that I could be highly happy doing sport photography.









No comments:

Post a Comment